Redcliffe Police-Citizens Youth Club (PCYC) provide a Trampoline program to the youth of Redcliffe. The Trampolining program focuses on the development of a combination of trampoline and tumbling skills using a variety of trampoline and gymnastics equipment.
Recreational and Squad level training is available. The Redcliffe PCYC Squad also attend local state and national competitions with a high success rate.
Trampoline is a fun activity that fitness faster than any other activity, providing the following benefits:
- Develops spacial awarness, a critical skill in all sports
- Fun activity that disguises the amount of energy being expended!
- Genuine fitness benefits including cardiovascular health, leg and core strength, calorie burning & weight loss.
- Gravity pull during jumping compresses body cells, helping the lymph and circulatory systems to eliminate toxins from the body.
- Increased confidence
- Improved co-ordination
Who can participate in Trampolining?
The trampoline program is available to PCYC Members from the ages of 6 years to 17 years. Our program divided into three levels – Entry, Intermediate and Advanced.
Classes run Monday to Saturday during the Queensland School Terms.
|Entry Level Class (6 years to 8 years)||Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday|
|Entry Level Class (9 years to 14 years)||Tuesday, Wednesday. Friday, Saturday|
|Intermediate (Invitation Only)||Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday|
|Advanced (Invitation Only)||Tuesday, Thursday|
- Annual Gymnastics Queensland Affiliation Fee $35*
- Entry Level Class (1 hour): $110* per term per child (4 terms per year)
- Intermediate & Advanced Class: Depends upon number of hours training.
*Terms and Conditions apply. For full terms & conditions go to pcyc.org.au. Plus Annual PCYC Membership (Adults $30.00* plus $10.00 building levy, Child (Under 18 years) $20.00* plus $10.00 building levy, Family $60.00* plus $25.00 building levy, Seniors $6.00* plus $10.00 building levy).
Minimum full price per child for the first term is $175 and then $110 per term thereafter.